Rice Pudding | Arroz Con Leche
8 cups of water
4 cups of milk (I use almond)
1/2 cup of sugar (I use brown sugar)
1 ½ cup of rice
1 can of condensed milk
- Grab a pot!
- Place the water and the rice over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- When it is boiling, lower to ‘low heat’ while stirring.
- Add the sugar, cinnamon, half of the milk and half of the condensed milk; stirring constantly for at least 10 to 15 minutes or until we see that the rice is soft
- Add the rest of the milk.
- We check the flavor, if necessary we can add the rest of the condensed milk, this will depend on how sweet you like it.
- We made it! Turn off the stove!